Find a way to follow RDM!

Twitter Facebook RSS Community

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why Blogger, Why Now?

Today is Tuesday, and in the land of World of Warcraft, that translates to "Patch Day".  Some Tuesdays, all the servers are down.  Today is one such day.

What's a girl to do on Patch Day?  Mess with her blog, of course.

So, I go in to my Wordpress blog and start trying to accomplish some of the things I haven't gotten around to while Mom's been in the hospital and I notice that I don't have all the options I remember having on my old Wordpress blog.  This confuses me, so I do what any girl would do and I start Google-ing.  Apparently, the free blogs have a good many limits on what you can do or add to your blog unless you know a lot of html code, which I don't.  So, here I am on Blogger after a morning of frustration.

I almost went to Blogger when I first came back to blogging, but decided to go ahead to Wordpress because of the options I thought I would have there.  Now, I wish I had.

I suppose it's as long as it wide right now since I haven't been able to do much blogging since Mom when in the hospital.  Better to get it done now than to wait until I built a following again.

So, this is just a little explanation post.  Stay tuned for my ACTUAL Valentine's Day post!

Love, light and happiness...until next time!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment