Find a way to follow RDM!

Twitter Facebook RSS Community

Friday, March 23, 2012

Everything's Changing

Everything is about to change. We are finally moving out and moving on. I can't say that I'm happy about the circumstances, but I can say that I think it was inevitable.

Even though no one has wanted to see it or admit it, things have been moving in that direction for a while.

We will be going to stay with friends in a few weeks while we try to put things together to get our own place.

I wish we could just go on in to our own place from here, but we've put everything in here. It's going to take us a minute to put together deposits and find something we can agree on.

We went and got boxes last night, but that was as far as we got. It still seems a little surreal.

I've been quiet lately for a number of reasons. Events leading up to this hasn't left me much time to myself. Maybe as we finish this chapter in our lives, we'll be able to take stock again and decide where we go from here.

2 comments:

  1. Been worried about you, Mama.

    Hope everything is OK.

    Hope you know you can email or DM me any time if you need to talk/vent/bitch/complain.

    Lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady. I will try to find your email addy soon and email you.

      Delete