Find a way to follow RDM!

Twitter Facebook RSS Community

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blog Dare ~ Goals for Spring

a mom blog communityToday, I joined up with Bloggy Moms and the Blog Dare Challenge.  The idea is for them to offer a prompt for every day of this year (366 days since it's a Leap Year).  Today's prompt asked what our goals for Spring are. Here are mine.


  1. Get the enrollment started for school.
  2. Find a job, either through the school, or on my own, working with animals.
  3. Get us in a better financial situation for when we move this summer.
  4. Go through all the boxes and bags packed up in the attic, building and on the back porch so that we know what we have, and what we don't have, for the move.
  5. Decide on the area we will move to. (Close to Man-Hide's job, close to the school I will be attending, or close to the shelter where we volunteer)
  6. Continue on the medications I've started taking and work on improving myself even more.
This is the short list.  I'm sure if I had more time, I could think of more, but the day has gotten away from me and now it's time to get ready for work.  I'll be back tomorrow though with my answer for the prompt "What I never leave behind on a road trip."

Until next time...love, light and happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment